The entire content of the sites hosted through the web hosting services offered by PRESSLABS is owned entirely by the users, and PRESSLABS has no control over such sites and information. Therefore, PRESSLABS is not responsible and does not endorse the content, information, advertising, products or materials displayed or available on the user’s site and PRESSLABS does not hold responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or related to the use in any way of this information, products or materials. The users will have the entire responsibility for all activities that occur within their website.
PRESSLABS does not allow the use of its services for illegal activities or other types of abuses which includes, but is not limited to:
– attempt to gain unauthorized access to PRESSLABS services, other accounts or networks connected to PRESSLABS services;
– transmission of any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, “worms”, “time bombs”, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
– interfering with or disrupting networks connected to PRESSLABS services;
– use of a false identity or attempt to mislead the identity of the user;
– upload, publish, transmit or store information and materials through PRESSLABS services, which, according to the exclusive opinion of PRESSLABS violate the applicable laws;
– upload, publish, transmit or store information and materials through PRESSLABS services, which, according to exclusive opinion of PRESSLABS are obscene, indecent, defamatory, or could otherwise adversely affect any person or entity;
– upload, publish, transmit or store information and materials through PRESSLABS services, which, according to the exclusive opinion of PRESSLABS infringe any person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, trade secrets, patents, including but not limited to, installation or distribution of counterfeit products or products for which he/she does not hold a license for use.
In case PRESSLABS discovers or has suspicions regarding the performance of any abusive practice, that was produced or that threatens to be produced by the users, PRESSLABS has the right to suspend, limit or deny the access to its services, without any compensation due to the user or to any third party.
PRESSLABS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the performance of any abuse from part of the users, the entire loss being borne by the users.
In view of preventing and fighting any abuse PRESSLABS provides to any interested person the following e-mail address in case of abuse and violation of any third parties’ rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
The users agree that PRESSLABS may, in its sole discretion, disclose the IP address of the users to the owners of the violated rights who have filed complaints in this respect through the form provided by PRESSLABS.
Get the pdf version in English below