We’re growing and we’d like to enlarge our team based in Timișoara with the following positions:
- migration of new customers to our hosting platform
- compatibility check with our service for new customers
- custom development for existing/potential hosting customers as well as our platform
- offering alternative solutions for customers having incompatibilities with our platform
- taking care of customer updates (core WordPress, plugins, themes)
- other WordPress related tasks (including offering free support on wordpress.org forums during spare times)
- we value the most the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and requirements
- WordPress development experience (the more, the better)
- PHP/HTML/CSS knowledge
- Linux basic knowledge (ssh, rsync, ftp)
- MySQL basic knowledge (phpMyAdmin, basic command lines)
- SEO knowledge (at any level) is a plus
We are looking for a Python developer to work with us on developing our customer dashboard.
- developing and optimizing the current dashboard application
- implement new features
- keep it updated with PressLabs platform changes
- django/python experience
- HTML/CSS knowlege is a plus
- interest in developing, optimizing and updating a cool web application is what we are looking for!
Our offer consists in working in a fresh and innovative company, where self-teaching and new ideas are always welcomed. If there is something specific that you want (including salary), ask it and we’ll do our best to provide it. We value the peace of mind of our employees and we encourage speaking directly and freely about anything.
If you believe you’re a good fit for any of the above positions, drop us an e-mail at jobs(at)presslabs.com attaching your resume including previous experience and projects.