Go to the Google Cloud Marketplace and search for «Presslabs Dashboard».
To install the Presslabs Dashboard, press on
CONFIGURE and configure the following:
- Cluster: the cluster you’ve created when going through the Dashboard Prerequisites will automatically appear here; you also have the possibility to quickly spin a new cluster directly from here, by presing Create a new cluster
- Namespace: you can leave the default one
- App-instance-name: the name of your Dashboard application
- Presslabs Dashboard Service Account: Create a new service account
- Presslabs Dashboard Domain: The domain you chose for the Presslabs Dashboard, e.g.
- IP Address: this is in case you’ve reserved an IP on Google Cloud IP, you can also leave it empty and a temporary IP address will be apointed
For the following fields you’ll need the information you’ve noted down when you created an Auth0 application:
- Auth0 Client ID: copy the ID you’ve noted down when you made an Auth0 application
- Auth0 Client Secret: copy the Client Secret you’ve noted down when you made an Auth0 application
Auth0 Issuer URL: copy the ID you’ve noted down when you made an Auth0 application and make sure there is a
/at the end of the URL
AdminEmails: here you need to type the email addresses of the persons that will be able to create organizations; all the other people that you’ll give access to will be able to create projects and sites, but only the persons with these email addresses will be able to create organizations
Let’s Encrypt Account Email: the email that will be used to create Let’s Encrypt certificates; you’ll receive notices on this email in case your certificates expire and so on
Let’s Encrypt Server: choose
You also have to aprove:
- I acknowledge that Config Connector must be installed for Presslabs Dashboard to function properly
- I acknowledge that Workload identity must be enabled for Presslabs Dashboard to function properly
These are related to the prerequisites steps for installing Dashboard. If you’ve carefully followed all the steps in Presslabs Dashboard Prerequisites just check them press
That’s it, you’ve successfully deployed the Presslabs Dashboard. All that’s left to do now is set the DNS records at your DNS provider.
For example, if you’ve chosen the domain
dash.myagency.com for your Presslabs Dashboard domain, you’ll need to add an A record for the subdomain dash and the Ingress IP Address you see in your Presslabs Dashboard app. Here is an example on Cloudflare: