Your site, both HTML and static content, is served to your visitors from the closest location in our global network. For more information, check our geo serving specifications.
Here you can see the list of servers we are using to run your website for the back-end node, the cache node, and the front-end nodes.
Our data centers are located in the following places:
- Melbourne, AU - provided by SoftLayer
- Singapore, SG - provided by Digital Ocean and Leaseweb
- Hong Kong, HK - provided by Leaseweb
- Frankfurt, DE - provided by Digital Ocean
- Falkenstein, DE - provided by Hetzner
- London, UK - provided by Iomart
- Manassas, US - provided by Leaseweb
- San Jose, US - provided by Leaseweb
- New York City, US - provided by Digital Ocean.
What IP addresses does my site have?
We handle requests with our own geographically distributed delivery network, so there will be multiple addresses associated with your site at any given time. You can check your site’s IP addresses in our Dashboard, in the Locations section.
Where is my site served from?
We are serving content to readers from servers that are as close to them as possible, through our own geographically distributed delivery network. You can check the locations from which your site is served in the Locations section.