Welcome to Presslabs!
We're glad to have you on board! We are aware that some things are different with us as compared to other hosts, therefore we've compiled this getting started guide to help you through our service and make everything as smooth as possible. In case you're not yet on Presslabs, we'll be glad to help you out with the migration of your site to our platform.
Where can I get in touch with Presslabs?
Besides the site you're currently visiting you can get in touch with our amazing Support team, check our office location, or meet our wonderful team!
The main place to tune your site is the Presslabs Dashboard and here's what you can do there:
- update your billing and contact details in the Profile section
- configure the access to your site's files in the Access area of our dashboard
- update the settings of your sites
- change or add DNS records in our DNS Manager
- check the site stats as we measure them. You can also see the errors rate your site has on this page!
- manage the cache of your sites
- view and configure the logs and other development related parameters.
- view or download invoices and configure the desired payment methdod in the Payments section.
We have an entire section of our help area dedicated to developers, where we've put in place a set of development guidelines together with a description of our development environment. You can also check out the site logs and a description of our Git stack.