- Quality of service
- We are monitoring the entire site and providing you with qualitative insights on how content is served to readers.
- Geographic serving
- We are serving HTML content for the Helium subscribers geographically, latency-based, from 6 data centers around the world.
- Update Management
- We take full responsability of WordPress core updates and provide you with a guarantee to keep pace with all security updates. We consider WordPress core updates essential to the functions of your website, and thus, include them automatically. This means you will never get left behind. Plugins from the official WordPress repository are updated by default, but you have the option to opt out and update by request.
- Caching Layer
- We have written a built-in high performance caching mechanism, making maximum use of the lightweight nginx. To make it easier for users, there is no configuration needed for usage of the caching mechanism.
- Content Delivery Network
- We provide a built-in Content Delivery Network (CDN) as part of our hosting package. Our CDN is an origin pull type, which is more useful for our users, and if you have a preferred CDN, that can be used as well. We also serve static content (such as images, style sheets, and scripts) from Europe and from the United States, based on the geographical location of the visitor, thus, picking the location that is most convenient for you.
- Secure file system access
- All your user files, meaning your important WordPress content, can be accessed safely through the secure and encrypted SFTP Protocol. We make sure your content remains secure in your hands.
- Secure Dashboard
- The dashboard, your main control station, is automatically secured by default on our setup. This import space is where you can access and handle your data and publishing process, and to make sure it is safe and secure, we use an HTTPS protocol for all actions made by editors. By doing this, we keep sensitive information such as passwords secure at all times, even if editors connect from unknown networks.
- Full daily backups
- To make sure your content is always cared for, we do full daily backups of your database, code and content files, all of which are stored on Amazon S3.
- 24/7 Service Monitoring
- We are always watching out for you because, both personnel and automatic monitoring, permanently watch our systems. So, if something happens, you will be notified immediately, even if the problem doesn’t occur on our end. You can check also our public service status page.
- All equipment used in our platform is redundant, meaning a hardware failure will stop any damage to the functioning of your site or the experience of your users. Redundancy is also provided at the data center level, keeping you safe from carriers or data centers issues. This means that your website is served even when temporary failures occur.
- Hardware & Data Center
- Our equipment is hosted in 12 different data centers around the world.
- High Availability DNS
- The DNS you are using for your site is a real Achille's heel for websites. A malfunction can potentially make your public site, as well as additional services such as email, inaccessible. Therefore, it is a system that needs special attention. The top-of-the-line Amazon Route 53 service proves to be an excellent choice for our system.