Main contact methods
Our preferred contact method is the oldschool e-mail; you can drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re proud to have the entire engineering team performing customer support, including our founders and CEO!
Our business hours of support are Monday-Friday from:
- 06:00 to 18:00 UTC
- 08:00 to 20:00 EET
- 01:00 to 13:00 EST
- 22:00 to 10:00 PST
You can expect a response time under 30 minutes for a request during our business hours.
In case of an emergency (when a site is down, its wp-admin is down, or when something is seriously wrong with the site, such as whitepages, missing or scrambled content etc.), please use the following methods:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org adding the word urgent in the subject line.
- call our emergency phone number +1 888 650 0777
We kindly ask you not to abuse these emergency contact methods unless you have a real emergency.
We provide premium support for Enterprise accounts. The perks include:
- a dedicated account manager who knows your site(s), inside-out;
- priority response in case of outage and recovery;
- priority in answering support emails;
- proactive advice, in the form of performance improvement suggestions, analysis of changes and their impact on site performance;
- assistance in case of deploying major site changes, such as a theme overhaul.
We’re using a single point of information about our infrastructure on our status page: http://status.presslabs.com.
This is the place where we announce planned maintenances on our platform, update regularly in case of an outage or service disruption of any kind and update the actual status of each of our platform’s components.
In case you spot something wrong with your site, please first check our status page mentioned above, then write us to email@example.com. This will help us get it fixed faster.
There is an outage, where do I get live information on what is going on?
We recommend you to subscribe to our status page, this is the place where we announce planned maintenances on our platform, update regularly in case of an outage or service disruption of any kind and update the actual status of each of our platform’s components.