Speed is essential. That’s why we make sure your site is served to your visitors from the closest Presslabs server. Check the list of servers and their physical location that we’re using to run our clients’ websites.
Your site, both HTML and static content, is served to your visitors from the closest location in our global network. For more information, check our geo serving specifications.
Here you can see the list of servers we are using to run your website:
- the Kubernetes Cluster, where your site’s code runs
- the cache node
- several front-end nodes from where your site is served
Our data centers for the frontend nodes are located in the following places:
- Singapore, SG - provided by Leaseweb
- Hong Kong, HK - provided by Leaseweb
- Falkenstein, DE - provided by Hetzner
- London, UK - provided by Leaseweb
- Manassas, US - provided by Leaseweb
- San Jose, US - provided by Leaseweb
The data centers for the Kubernetes backend nodes are located in the following places:
- Eemshaven, Netherlands
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, US
What IP addresses does my site have?
We handle requests with our own geographically distributed delivery network , so there will be multiple addresses associated with your site at any given time. You can check your site’s IP addresses in our Dashboard, in the Locations section.
Where is my site served from?
We are serving content to readers from servers that are as close to them as possible, through our own geographically distributed delivery network . You can check the locations from which your site is served in the Locations section.